There is an extensive variety of tooth whitening options on the market, however it is important to first understand what is causing the discolouration of your teeth in order to choose the most effective treatment.
The most common causes of discolouration include:
- Consumption of highly coloured foods and drinks (e.g. berries, chocolate, coffee/tea)
- Being exposed to certain antibiotics at a young age
- General discolouration as a result of ageing
If you are unhappy with the general appearance of your teeth, give us a call to arrange a consultation. The dentist will assess your teeth and discuss what results you are looking for, before presenting you with a treatment plan that suits you and your budget.
- In-chair whitening treatment (almost instant results)
- Take home whitening kit (relatively inexpensive with similar results to the in-chair whitening option but over time)
- A full smile makeover with composite or porcelain veneers
Whatever your goals or needs, we are very happy to talk to you further about the teeth whitening options our practice offers. Please do not hesitate to give us a call.